Sunday, January 3, 2010

Savannah, Savannah...

Well I flew back into the most beautiful city to find it in the grasp of the cold hard fist of chilly weather. Hmmmm... where did all the heat go? But it's nice to be back. Unpacked everything, arranged my room, bought some shenanigans to get me back to running capacity and am ready for anything from classes tomorrow to the possible end of the world. Maybe not so much on the later, but classes definitely.

Almost everyone is back here now and it's good to see that although Christmas and New Years did have an effect on everyone, they are still the people I remember and look forward to learning with. Everybody has so much to show and tell about their break. It's fascinating listening to the diverse and distinct stories they have.

Also, I just got the most awesome book ever about how New York City works. It's fascinating but I think I'll save it for another posting when I'm not as tired. Chow!

Popular Posts