Monday, September 21, 2009

The past week

Here are some more photos of my past week, the weekend, the adventures I had and some pictures of a few assignments I have been given. All my classes have been exceeding my expectations not only in the level of individual attention but also the approach that every professor, be it drawing, composition, or 2-D design, has taken in terms of teaching us an abstract art. Unlike math and grammar, history or science, there is no right and wrong, yes and no. It's a focus more towards the quality of the work done. When teaching is done in this fashion it moves away from being thought of as torture to learn the world around you and more as a way of finding unique quirks in yourself.
Also, there are some truly excellent restaurants here. Five Guys Burger and Fries, J.O.'s, Betty's Café...

Too many to mention really!

Savannah S.14-S.21

Popular Posts